Friday, January 4, 2019

Opening Night!

This Doesn't End Well is here! Comin' at you like a T-Rex.


BUY TICKETS HERE!!!

Well, we made it. Opening night! It's here!

We had our final dress last night... and it was good. Really good. Look, I know I wrote it, and directed it, and co-produced it, so I might be a little bit biased when I say this, but: you will like this show. You just will. It is worth your time and money to come and share this with us.

I'm beyond grateful to everyone in the cast and crew for making this show happen. It is absolutely incredible to have such an amazing group of artists give me their time and effort to produce my words. It is an amazing feeling to see this show come to life.

But we need one more thing to make this show work. We need you. so BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW. I promise, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twelfth Night's Come and Gone

  Whew! What an adventure!  Wow, well our production of Twelfth Night was a huge success. It far exceeded my expectations. I loved this sho...