Saturday, May 20, 2017

Makeup!

So, I'm already well into the rehearsal period for my next play - Tea with Edie and Fitz. But since I had this video from the production of Mousetrap, I thought I'd go ahead and share.

I am not an expert in makeup. I am sure there are better tutorials out there. But if you're interested you can see what I did.

Also, keep in mind that this makeup is for a large stage (about 400 seats) where the distance from the first row of seats to the apron was about 30 feet. If you're doing makeup for a more intimate space, you will probably want to do it differently.

That said, here it is. Enjoy. (warning, it's about 12 minutes long)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twelfth Night's Come and Gone

  Whew! What an adventure!  Wow, well our production of Twelfth Night was a huge success. It far exceeded my expectations. I loved this sho...