Saturday, May 20, 2017

Makeup!

So, I'm already well into the rehearsal period for my next play - Tea with Edie and Fitz. But since I had this video from the production of Mousetrap, I thought I'd go ahead and share.

I am not an expert in makeup. I am sure there are better tutorials out there. But if you're interested you can see what I did.

Also, keep in mind that this makeup is for a large stage (about 400 seats) where the distance from the first row of seats to the apron was about 30 feet. If you're doing makeup for a more intimate space, you will probably want to do it differently.

That said, here it is. Enjoy. (warning, it's about 12 minutes long)


1 comment:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft www.office.com/setup Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
    www.office.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete